The Little Mermaid Collection is HERE!

Explore New Treasures Inspired By The Little Mermaid


It's no surprise, that I, The Scented Mermaid am literally losing my mind over this collection! The Little Mermaid has been my favorite movie since I can remember. It was released only a few years before I was born and I have grown up watching it over and over. It will always be my favorite and it is so exciting watching my little girl grow up loving it as well! 

This collection is absolutely gorgeous and I absolutely love the fact that the very FIRST Disney Princess Scentsy Buddy we ever have had gets to be my favorite! This collection is absolutely darling and I can't wait to get mine! I am also stoked for the original Ariel fragrance to be returning so I can finally add it to my Scentsy Club! 

The collection will be available Monday, April 18th but only while supplies last so be sure click the order button at the end!

The Warmer



Every detail in this warmer is absolutely stunning! The layers and rippled glass give a whole new meaning to Under the Sea! Just look at the world around you, right here on the ocean floor! Or in this case, the room around you! The ripples of the "waves" on the wall add a magical effect! I would love to decorate my room like Ariel's cavern and add this warmer to make it feel real! 
I love that we get to see Flounder alongside Ariel and Sebastian's cute self is hanging out in the wax dish! Scentsy blew it out of the park with this warmer and it's only $55!

Ariel Scentsy Buddy







Our very first ever Disney Princess Scentsy Buddy! We have been BEGGING Scentsy for princess buddies and our wish has finally been granted and how perfect is it that my favorite gets to be first?! Can you feel the excitement I am feeling?! GIVE ME ALL THE MERMAIDS! 

The iridescent beauty of her tail is so mesmerizing and her gorgeous red hair to go with those big blue eyes! My heart is just melting into a puddle! Our partnership with Disney is amazing because it allows Disney and Scentsy to work together to create these masterpieces! Ariel includes a Scent Pak in her exclusive Ariel: Under the Sea fragrance for $40!

Sebastian Buddy Clip


Previously we had a full size Sebastian Buddy and he was just darling! Now, we have a mini version who can travel with you anywhere you go and clips onto just about anything! Clip him to your beach bag, backpack, belt loop, key ring, anywhere you want! 


This little cutie has a shiny red shell and the cutest big eyes! He is filled with nontoxic scented polymer beads in our The Little Mermaid: Kiss the Girl fragrance for $20. So fitting considering that is his song!

The Fragrances

The two fragrances in this collection will be available in Scent Paks for $7.50 and Scentsy Bars for $6.50 each. Both are eligible for Bundle & Save to buy 5 get 1 free or save $1 on 3!

Ariel: Under the Sea — True love awaits, so give chase and follow your heart across oceans of emerald water, crisp green apple and blue hibiscus.

The Little Mermaid: Kiss the Girl — Enchanting strawberry, raspberry, lime and subtle waves of sea mist will make you fall head over heels.




 










Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App