Scentsy Fall Flash Sale starts today at 1pm EST!

Join us for a huge flash sale!

Starting today at 1pm EST, Scentsy will be updating the clearance section with items no longer available in the catalog at up to 60% off! 

Once you enter the website, you will be placed in a queue. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAGE! The page will update with your estimated wait time when they begin letting people in for the sale. This can take up to 15 minutes as they get the website prepared based on the waiting room capacity. When it is your turn, you will be let in to shop! 

I am creating personalized shopping links for you to share with friends to earn free and half priced Scentsy. If you would like me to create one for you, please let me know! You can email me at lmariedowney@gmail.com or find me on Facebook to send me a message!



 

Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App