Buy 2 All-Purpose Cleaner Concentrates at 10% off and get a free mixing bottle!

 All-Purpose Cleaner Special Offer!


This deal just started TODAY! Our All-Purpose Cleaner concentrate is a highly concentrated, plant-based cleaner free of harsh chemicals. Each bottle makes SIX 16oz bottles of cleaner. This month, you can get the cleaner concentrate at 10% off all month, and when you buy TWO, you will get a FREE mixing bottle complete with the All-Purpose Cleaner label. 

This cleaner is so versatile and one of my go-to products. I love adding this cleaner to my Bissell Crosswave and carpet shampooer to clean my floors. For the Bissell Crosswave, I simply use one capful of product with the water filled to the water line. It cleans amazingly well, leaves behind no residue and smells wonderful! For my carpet shampooer, I use about 4oz of cleaner for the entire tank but this will vary based on your shampooer.

Click here to get the deal!




Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App