Scentsy's new NHL Collection Available 10/15!

Scentsy's New NHL Collection Coming Soon!

I am so excited to announce the new NHL Collection will be available on October 15, 2020! 




The new NHL Collection will be arriving on October 15, 2020 featuring all 31 teams! I know, I know, there are now 32 teams thanks to the Seattle Kraken but the collection was already in production before the Kraken became official. I am hoping we will get to see a warmer for the Kraken soon as well! These warmers will be $45 each. Click the preorder now button to get on my preorder list or click here to get an email notification when the collection is live!

Also releasing on the 15th is a brand new fragrance made exclusively for the NHL Collection, Fresh Ice: cold air and icy mint face off at full strength, while a slapshot of sandalwood brings home the win. Wax bars will be $6.50 each.

So which team will you be representing? 
If you know me, you know hockey is the only sport I watch and I am a die hard Boston Bruins fan, HOWEVER, my cousin, Drew Commesso was just drafted to the Chicago Blackhawks yesterday so that can only mean I am also a Blackhawks fan now!

Check out all 31 warmers below!

































Know a lot of NHL fans? Now would be a great time to join Scentsy and earn commission by sharing the NHL Collection and our other amazing products with friends and family! Click here for more information!






Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App