I just love a great deal!

Have  you checked the clearance section lately?

I get so excited every time the clearance section updates & this time it did not disappoint! It just updated today with all the things that were discontinued at the end of July and won't be returning. This means deep discounts & the ability to purchase the things I've run out of that are no longer available!


Let's have a look at what's on sale!


Diffuser Shades

This includes the shade only, so you will need to purchase the base separately, but this is a fantastic way to get a premium diffuser at a huge discount! The shades currently on clearance range from $12.50-$30. Click on any image to see the information on that shade!






Of these diffuser shades, I think Prosper is my favorite but I did order the Once Upon A Time Shade for my daughter's bedroom! Which one is your favorite?

This group is for you, Disney fans!

If you've followed me on any social media platforms, you probably know that our Disney & licensed collections are my absolute favorite and a huge reason why I joined Scentsy in the first place! I happened to get one of each of these before they went on clearance, but you guys get a deal! Check out our Disney & licensed favorites that are on sale now!





So, who's your favorite? It's so hard to choose! Buddy Clips and Sidekicks come pre-scented in their own exclusive fragrance. Buddy Clips are great for back to school to clip to kids' backpacks & Sidekicks are perfect for teething babies and will help them boost their sensory skills! Scentsy Buddies will come with a Scent Pak of your choice from the clearance section. Pair them with the Your Pal, Mickey fragrance!

 Scentsy Body

Our body line is one of my absolute favorites, ESPECIALLY the Scentsy Soak! 


Blue Grotto is a very popular scent, one of my best sellers! Unfortunately, the body line was discontinued, but lucky for you that means it's ON SALE! If you like fruity scents that maybe even smell a little like candy, then this is the scent for you! It is soooo good & delicious! Clearance items currently include Body Cream, Body Wash, Hand Cream, Lotion & Scentsy Soak! All of our body products are made with sunflower oil and aloe to moisturize and nourish your skin! You need this in your life!

Warmers! Isn't that what got you hooked on Scentsy in the first place?

Did you know our warmers are hand made and hand painted by artists all over the world? Scentsy finds talent where it's needed to create the beautiful designs we get to add to our homes. This means no two warmers are exactly the same! These beauties are on sale while supplies last!








There are sooo many good warmers on clearance, it blows my mind! I don't think I've ever seen such a good lineup! I love so many of them but I snagged the Peace & Prosperity Warmer for myself!

Just here for the fragrance?

Great! There are so many fragrance products on clearance now, too! As low as $2.10! Be sure to click on each scent to read the descriptions! I hope you all are able to find an awesome deal that suits you! Be sure to comment and let me know what you grabbed! 


Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App