Start Your Own Scentsy Business for $25!

 Start Your Own Scentsy Business for $25!


In March 2023, anyone can join Scentsy for just $25! The cost of the mini warmer (which is included in your kit) will get you on the road to your destination! Whether that destination is a full time, stay at home career or a simple discount on your favorite Scentsy products, I can help you reach your goals!

Your $25 kit includes:
  • Crowned in Gold Mini Warmer
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy Bar
  • Coconut Lemongrass Rub & Smell Stickers
  • Eucalyptus Lavender Mint Rub & Smell Stickers
  • 25 Spring/Summer 2023 Wax Testers
  • Quick Start Guide
  • 5 Spring/Summer 2023 Catalogs
  • 3 months free website

When joining, it's important to choose a sponsor that is going to help you achieve your goals and someone you get along with! So, allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Leanne, aka The Scented Mermaid. I joined Scentsy to have something to do while I was a new, nursing mom who spent most of her time in a chair feeding her little one. I couldn't stand to scroll social media all day anymore and needed something bigger to do. I instantly fell in love with the company and all its values and found myself crushing goals left and right and gained the Director title (top 2% of the company) in just over a year. To me, Director was something I never saw myself being. This was just something I wanted to do for fun so how the heck did I end up here?

It's the community for me! I found myself inspired by so many leaders around the world and decided I wanted to become one. I imagined it would be me in about 5 years, not 1! I am someone who is very, very shy. I can't ask people to buy things, I get nervous talking to people, I don't handle crowds very well and I am usually a pushover so leading others is something I just thought wasn't possible for me at the time. But what I learned is that with Scentsy, all you have to do is share a product you love, show how you're using it in your home, share your favorite fragrances and be passionate about the product. I don't sell, I share. I treat my team members like we are all on the same level. We all start at the same level and my daddy raised me right! I have always seen the value in others and I'm as humble as they come. I want to bring everyone to the top WITH ME! I am always sharing how I achieve my goals and any new ideas I come up with that help me grow. I want to see everyone succeed and that is the Scentsy culture. We do not compete with each other, we help each other, always. 

When you join my team, I will tell you everything you need to know to get started and be right there to answer any questions. I have a simple system that helps others get started that doesn't require me to constantly message you or bug you, because this is YOUR business and I am not here to act like your boss. You are your own boss. You need help? Cool, we are colleagues and I am here! But starting a new business is a lot to take in so I give the breathing room where it's needed and hold your hand when you need me to! 

Reasons to Join Scentsy

Scentsy is something I never thought I would be doing and trying to make my full time job! This is something I love and enjoy and I hope to share it with as many others as possible!

Reasons to join:

  • Financial Freedom! Make as little or as much as you want. Need a little money to get your nails done? You got it! Need to pay some bills that are a bit tight? Scentsy can help! Want to make this your full time job? Let's go! 
  • Work at your own pace. You are in charge of how fast your business runs. If you want to get to the top as fast as you can, let's put in the hard work. You prefer to start slow and build at a comfortable pace? That's fine, too!
  • No monthly quotas. With Scentsy, you only need to sell $200 in product per year! This is based on a 12 month period, not calendar year. If you join in March, you will need to sell $200 in a month by February 28, 2024 to remain a consultant. That year resets each month that you hit $200! Ex. Sell $200 in June, you will have until May 31, 2024. 
  • No auto ship. I always cringe at the thought of other companies requiring consultants and/or customers to be on an autoship program. Our products are here for when you need them, and you don't need to get them every month to stick around.
  • No stock required. Scentsy sells everything through the website and ships direct to you or your customers. You can carry stock if you choose, but it is absolutely not required. 
  • We love to double dip! While you're earning commission on everything you sell, you can also rack up host rewards to get free product AND commission! Keep an open party link to place orders for your customers under and when the party qualifies for host rewards, they're yours to use! I am not one to carry stock BUT I have a stock pile from just using my rewards to get my products free and half priced! 
  • Earn free trips, products and bonuses. Scentsy offers two incentive periods per year. Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer. Some incentives will allow you to earn free trips, some will earn you free products and some will earn you product credit. The best part, they're designed so anyone at any level can earn them! I have earned many incentives since joining in 2019, including a family trip to Disney! I earned my very first incentive in the fall of 2019 as a brand new consultant!
  • Licensing! Scentsy is a licensed partner with companies like Disney, NHL, NFL, Marvel, Warner Brothers and so many more. This helps draw in customers who are fans of these companies and our licensed products from films like Harry Potter, Nightmare Before Christmas, Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Star Wars & The Mandalorian all have been HOT sellers! 
  • Amazing company! Scentsy has earned many awards from the Direct Sellers Association and has been named one of the best companies to work for by Forbes for 4 years now! 
  • The community. I joined for fun, I stayed for the community. We have the most uplifting and supportive community with a "give more than you take" attitude. We welcome everyone and are always willing to share what makes us successful so others can be too! The feeling that the entire company has your back is something I can't describe! I have made the best friends through Scentsy!




    Results may not be typical, but neither are you!

    Click here to read our income disclosure statement.





Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App