Join Scentsy for $49 in July and get a bonus kit!

 Join Scentsy in July for only $49 and get a BONUS sized kit!




Beginning August 1st, we will launch our brand new Fall/Winter Catalog, which means all starter kits purchased in July with have both Spring/Summer AND Fall/Winter products and supplies to get your started! The best part, Scentsy is offering this whole kit at half the price in July! 


Typically it costs $99 for this kit without the bonus extras! Here is the full list of contents:

Classic Curve – Gloss Gray Warmer
Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy Bar
Slate Mini Fan Diffuser
Amazon Rain Scentsy Pod Twin Pack
Cloudberry Dreams Counter Clean
Cloudberry Dreams Hand Cream
Jeweled Pomegranate Hand Soap
Aloe Water & Cucumber Car Bar
Coconut Lemongrass Scented Stickers  (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Luna Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Eucalyptus Lavender Mint Oil Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Jasmine White Tea Oil Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Sample Packette Bundle (Laundry, Body, Clean and Pets)
Classic Curve Felt Samples
Spring/Summer 2022 Fragrance Tester Set
Fall/Winter 2022 Transition Tester Set
Quick Start Guide
Consultant Guide
Product Training Guide
Spring/Summer 2022 Catalogs (1 pack of 25)
Spring/Summer 2022 Product Lists (2 pad of 50 sheets)
Fall/Winter 2022 Catalogs (1 pack of 25)
Fall/Winter 2022 Product Lists (2 pad of 50 sheets)
Body Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Clean Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Laundry Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Pets Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Host/Join Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Order Forms (1 pack of 100)
Invitation Postcards (1 pack of 100)
Thank You Postcards (1 pack of 100)
Merchandise Sacks
Mini Zip Sacks
Starter Kit Exclusive Insulated Tote

If $49 is out of your budget, we have an opportunity to earn your kit for $0! Just comment here or send me a text at (386) 254-9302 for more information! 


If you're on the fence, let's talk about it! I will share my story with you, but feel free to reach out if you have any questions! I am here to help! Feel free to text me at (386) 254-9302 or email me at lmariedowney@gmail.com

Click below to join, or keep scrolling for my story.




In January 2019, I was a new mom and I was struggling mentally. I was exhausted and didn't know what to do with myself. As a breastfeeding mom with a low supply, I was literally slaving away to produce milk and I was ALWAYS sitting in a chair whether I was nursing or pumping. Around the clock. Every day. I was tired of scrolling social media and seeing the same posts over and over and decided I needed to do something I could do while sitting down that would make me feel like I wasn't just wasting my days away.

I looked across the room and spotted my Scentsy warmer my mom gifted me and decided to reach out to my friend's stepmom who is basically my second mama and asked her what it was like selling Scentsy. She told me that it worked great for her because she could put in the work any time she felt like it and take time away from it when life was too busy to focus on Scentsy. We discussed the requirements and I decided to give it a go! It sounded fun and I desperately needed some fun in my life. We decided to host a party to try to earn my kit for free and none of my party guests ordered from my party. No biggy! I could have decided that meant this wasn't for me, but I still decided to join. I wasn't joining for the money afterall! I ended up joining at the beginning of February because Scentsy was offering a $49 join special (just like we are now!) but it was a smaller kit and I decided I wanted the larger $99 kit and went for it. (You get the larger kit for the $49 price!!)

What happened next, I never saw coming. I hosted my own launch party and invited the same guests that went to the party I hosted with my now sponsor, but this one I did all my own. For some reason, being ME as the consultant, those party guests came through and gave me a party with $800 in sales and I earned my money back on the kit right off the bat. I had so much fun with it I just kept going and ended up finding something I was very passionate about and found a community of people there to lift me up. 

I quickly promoted to Certified, then Lead, then Star where I stayed for a little while. In April 2020, right at the beginning of the pandemic I was only working every other day to work opposite shifts to avoid the spread of Covid. I had a little extra time on my hands to work while I was away from my full time job. I ended up promoting to SuperStar and I figured by fall of 2020 I would be at Director... but I had the people who look out for me most cheering me on saying I could hit Director that month. I thought they were crazy and said there is no way I could reach Director with only 7 days left in the month... but I did. I did it. I promoted to the top 2% of the company in just over a year with a little business I thought would be "just for fun". It IS fun, but that's what makes it so easy! When you find something you enjoy so much, it's easy to spread the word! 

It was supposed to be an amazing time for me to celebrate a huge promotion, but right after I promoted, I got the call that my dad was now a second time cancer fighter, only this time he was fighting a battle he had no chance of winning. He had terminal bone cancer and my time with him was limited. I thought this is it, this is the time everything I worked so hard to earn crashes because I have to focus on my dad. I live in Minnesota, my dad living in Florida where I grew up, and I felt so lost because I couldn't be there for him. My dad was the type that didn't want the world to stop for him and he didn't want to admit how bad his situation was. I kept in touch with my brother to get the truth because I knew my dad wouldn't tell me how bad his condition was. When my brother told me he was getting drastically worse, I packed up my family and we drove to Florida to surprise him. 

It was so hard to see my dad in such rough shape, but I am so glad I made that trip because it made it easier on my heart saying goodbye knowing the condition he was in. My dad was so full of life every day he lived and he was my hero. I wasn't ready to say goodbye, but I was ready to know he was no longer in pain. During my visit, my dad emphasized how proud of me he was and how much he loved seeing me do something I was so passionate about. That was the moment I knew I HAD to keep going with my Scentsy business. I never thought my dad would say those words about something other people say is "silly" or a "scam" and it had only proven to be everything but that to me and knowing my dad saw that too was all I needed to keep going.

August 13th, only two weeks after we returned to Minnesota from visiting my dad, we got the call that he had taken his last breath. My dad stayed as strong as he could for me until he couldn't anymore. I am relieved that he is no longer suffering, but I miss him every single day. I couldn't be where I am with Scentsy today if it weren't for him telling me how proud of me he was for doing this. 

The beauty of this is, every story is different and everyone you talk to in this community will have a story to share. You may join with no story, but you never know when your story will take a turn and you have so much to tell. My Scentsy community made my trip to see my dad possible. I received a large donation to put toward travel fees to see my dad. Something I never asked for, but my Scentsy family delivered. I have never felt this way with anything in my life and I will continue doing this as long as I can! My Scentsy story is still being written and every day I have something to add to it! Your story is what you make of it, no matter what complications you may face or what situations may arise. Keep going. You can do hard things. <3

Because every story is different, these results are not typical. It's what you make it. See the income disclosure statement for more information on average earnings. 








Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App