Start Your Scentsy Business for $25 in March 2022!

 Join Scentsy for $25 in March 2022!


Hello, friend! 
I am so excited to tell you about this opportunity! Typically, to join Scentsy it is $99 but in March 2022, Scentsy has given us the opportunity to bless you with a $25 join option! It's not very often we have a join special like this, and this IS only available while supplies last so if you have been considering joining, NOW is your time! 

What's included in the kit?


This $25 kit includes:
  • Wire You Blushing? Mini Warmer (Value $25)
  • Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy Bar ($6 value)
  • Sample Packette Bundle (lLaundry, Clean, Pets and Body)
  • Spring/Summer 2022 Fragrance Tester Pack of 25 Fragrances
  • Quick Start Guide
  • 5 Spring/Summer 2022 Catalogs
  • Welcome Card
  • 3 months free website ($10/mo after, optional)
You can use this kit to make money back on your own purchases, just to get the extra goodies with your warmer, to bring in a little extra cash or to turn it into a full on business!

Why Should I join?

I love this question, honestly! You should join for whatever reason you felt compelled to read this today! Only you know your "why", but what I can share to help you make the decision is what I love about the company.
When I joined, I had zero intentions of running a business. I had recently hosted a party for another company and as a new mom, I felt that I was always stuck in a chair nursing and I needed something to keep me occupied. Selling for the other company didn't spark interest, but hosting parties was so much fun, I wanted to do the same with a product I knew I loved. I contacted a friend of mine who sold Scentsy to see how she liked it and her excitement when she talked about it confirmed that I needed to give it a shot.
I hosted my launch party and it was very successful. I didn't expect to sell much, especially right away and I was okay with that because I didn't join for the money. However, seeing my sales take off so well got me excited to keep going and it wasn't long before I was leading a large team and promoting to one of the top ranks in the company! I earned Director after only a year with the company and I know this is where I am meant to be and I am here to stay! But that's just my story.

My top 10 favorite reasons to join:
  1. Flexibility - You can work your business when you want, where you want and how you want! As your sponsor, I will be there to guide you toward success, but if there is anything you don't want to do, you don't have to do it! Set your own hours and work at your own pace!
  2. Generous Compensation Plan - When you first start out, you make 20% commission on your personal sales. When you sell your first $1,000 in product, you earn a PERMANENT 5% pay raise. Many sell that in the first month or two! Earn 30% commission on your personal sales when you sell $2,000 in product in a single month. As you promote, you can earn leadership bonuses as well! What makes Scentsy unique is that anyone above you must meet certain criteria to make anything off you or your team, meaning we can't just leave you to do all the work and make money doing nothing!
  3. It's easy to sell - You do not have to be a sales person. Trust me, I am the farthest thing from that! I am very shy, do not like making people spend money and I struggle to have those sales conversations. I quickly learned you don't have to be a sales person, you just share products you love! When you get a good meal at a restaurant, do you share it? When you get a coffee, do you post about it? Do you recommend a movie or TV Show? Same concept! Oh, and parties are not required. Totally optional!
  4. No inventory required - of course, you can have inventory if you would like to, but everything is available for your customers to order so there is no need for you to keep anything on hand! I tend to have a lot of stock, BUT that is thanks to my own host rewards so most of the products I earned for free and half priced! Which leads us to the next one...
  5. Host your own "parties" and reap the rewards - you don't need to actually host a party, just keep the party open on your website and collect orders through your party link and you'll earn the rewards and get your own products for free and half price! You make commission on the purchase AND get to use host rewards. Can you say double dipping in benefits?
  6. Small investment - especially this month being only $25 to join! Worst case scenario, you got an awesome deal on a mini warmer and wax. Best case scenario, you make an income and get your money back and then some! 
  7. No monthly sales requirement - In a 12 month period, you only need to sell $200 in one month out of the entire year to remain a consultant. No mandatory auto-ship program for you or your customers. You could join today and have a year from today with no sales at all before your account is canceled.
  8. The product - Scentsy  products are well known by most (believe it or not there are still some who have never heard of it!) and they are "consumable" meaning they run out so your customers will need more! Most of my customers become repeat customers. My customers get excited about our Scent of the Month and Whiff Box and want the new one every month! The products are high quality, non-toxic and available in a very wide variety to meet anyone's style and fragrance preferences. 
  9. The community - Scentsy is very much a FAMILY. The community is absolutely wonderful and I have made friends with people that are not even part of my team! You can find support everywhere you turn and leaders, including myself, are happy to provide support, encouraging words and training to people not even on our teams simply because we WANT to! I have found some of the best people through Scentsy and I love our community! 
  10. Partnership with Disney! This is not your typical licensing agreement that other companies may have. This is an actual partnership! In 2021, Scentsy was named the Official fragrance for Walt Disney World Resort! And this month, Scentsy was featured in Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival where park guests could experience six Scentsy fragrances among beautiful flower displays. What an awesome thing to be a part of!
Bonus: You can earn all expenses paid trips with Scentsy! I earned a family trip to Disney last year! All I had to do is work my business as I usually do and anyone can earn these incentives. You actually have a better chance of earning as a new consultant because each promotion earns a large amount of points and as a new consultant you have a lot more promotions to hit than those who have already promoted! 



Whether you join for extra money, a discount on products you love or to turn this into your full time job, the Scentsy family welcomes you and you have my support the whole way! When you sign up with me, I will contact you to congratulate you on taking this step and welcome you to the team! You will receive access to our team page full of tips, ideas and support. I will also help you decide where you need to start! This can vary from person to person depending on your goals. You will not be alone or left feeling lost and unsure where to start. I will help you every step of the way! 



Think you need more than the $25 kit?


No worries! The $99 kit is still available! The $99 kit does have a lot more to offer. If you don't have a lot of Scentsy products already and want to experience more while you're starting out then this may be a better fit, but no worries! You can earn rewards and product credit to get the things you're missing if you can't afford the bigger kit right now! 

The $99 kit includes:

Classic Curve – Gloss Gray Warmer
Black Raspberry Vanilla Scentsy Bar
Mint Mini Fan Diffuser
Amazon Rain Scentsy Pod Twin Pack
Cloudberry Dreams Counter Clean
Cloudberry Dreams Hand Cream
Jeweled Pomegranate Hand Soap
Aloe Water & Cucumber Car Bar
Luna Scent Circle
Coconut Lemongrass Scented Stickers  (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Luna Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Eucalyptus Lavender Mint Oil Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Jasmine White Tea Oil Scented Stickers (1 pack of 72 stickers)
Sample Packette Bundle (Laundry, Body, Clean and Pets)
Classic Curve Felt Samples
Spring/Summer 2022 Fragrance Tester Set
Quick Start Guide
Consultant Guide
Product Training Guide
Spring/Summer 2022 Catalogs (1 pack of 25)
Spring/Summer 2022 Product Lists (1 pad of 50 sheets)
Body Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Clean Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Laundry Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Pets Product Category Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Host/Join Brochures (1 pack of 25)
Order Forms (1 pack of 100)
Invitation Postcards (1 pack of 100)
Thank You Postcards (1 pack of 100)
Merchandise Sacks
Mini Zip Sacks
Starter Kit Exclusive Insulated Tote

Have Questions?
I am happy to answer them for you! Feel free to ask in the comments or text me at (386) 254-9302 or email me at lmariedowney@gmail.com. You can also visit my website to learn more about our compensation plan, the sign up process and more!











Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App