Scentsy's New Limited Edition Collectible Christmas Warmer is coming 11/16! Plus a surprise!

 Holiday Hearth Scentsy Warmer

Coming November 16th, 2020

Every year, Scentsy releases a very limited, collectible warmer. Each one is numbered to highlight its unique value. Like all of our warmers, this gorgeous piece is made and painted all by hand with intricate details throughout. What makes this warmer extra special, is it features a cozy fireplace with "flames" that dance around the log. Check out the video at the end of the page to see it in motion!


Not only is this warmer beautifully hand painted (meaning no two are the same!) it even comes with a matching ornament! This is my favorite part about our holiday collectible warmers each year. Having a matching ornament will definitely make you want to pull this beauty out each year! 


The little stockings attached to the mantle actually hang like a real stocking! The detail that goes into these warmers always amazes me. The stockings just may be the cutest part about this warmer! But I'll let you be the judge... there's more! Like the adorable rocking horse next to the fireplace!


You may have missed this little detail at first glance, I sure did! But this little nutcracker is the sweetest addition to this piece! I feel like the nutcracker is forgotten during the holidays lately, but not with Scentsy! How freakin cute is he?


This warmer is an element warmer, which means it does not use a bulb so you will never need to replace a bulb! It uses a warming plate similar to a candle warmer to melt your wax. If  your warmer ever stops working, it is covered by our limited lifetime warranty.


Because it doesn't have a bulb, with lights out, all you will see is the soothing "fire". I can't wait to see this soft glow on Christmas Eve!

The Holiday Hearth Warmer will be on sale Monday, November 16th for $130.00 while supplies last. Remember, this is a VERY limited edition warmer as it is a collectible item so do not wait to order yours! If you'd like to get on my preorder list so I can place your order as soon as it becomes available, please click here to fill out my preorder form. Since this is very limited, there IS a chance I may not be able to snag one. Should this happen, you will be refunded the full amount.
*This warmer is not eligible for host rewards.

I would love to hear your favorite thing about this warmer, so please leave a comment below and let me know! 



Not only is our collectible holiday warmer dropping Monday, but we are also throwing in this absolutely amazing wax collection! Meet the Scents of the Season Wax Collection! This collections smells incredible - every. single. scent. Consultants get a sneak peek at the collections coming during our Scentsy Family Reunion and I promise this one does not disappoint!


The collection includes all 5 bars for $25 plus a decorative drawstring bag, making it a perfect gift! Each bar will be available to purchase separately for $6 each, but only the full collection will include the bag. Each bar is also eligible for Scentsy Club, where you can take advantage of our Always Get My Bar perk!


Cookies for Santa || Treat the man in the red suit to baked sugar cookie topped with brown sugar and a sip of milk.

How YUMMY does that sound? Just wait until you smell it!


Wassail Wonderland || Orange zest, lemon peel and cinnamon stick over fresh pine.

If this one doesn't scream Christmas, I don't know what does!


Blue Christmas || Holiday fragrance of orange peels, cloves, festive pine and cinnamon sticks.

I mean, between this one and Wassail Wonderland, I'm already smelling Christmas morning in my mind! These two are dreamy!


Gingerbread Hugs || Fresh-baked gingerbread with notes of vanilla and nutmeg wrap you up in the warmest, sweetest embrace.

You know, the day before your Christmas party, you're baking cookies for the get together and decorating them with your kids... THAT is what I imagine when smelling this one! The perfect moments. And they say scent is our strongest memory trigger.


Red Berry & Spruce || A merry mix of cranberry and raspberry swirled with a sprig of blue spruce.

This one is PERFECT for Christmas Tree decorating! Especially if you're like me and usually buy a real Christmas tree but ended up buying a fake one and you're missing that fresh Christmas tree smell. This one is perfect, with a touch of berry to sweeten things up.

Which scent suits you most? Out of all of these I think Cookies for Santa is my favorite but there is not a single fragrance in this collection that I don't love! I don't usually go for the pine smells because artificial pine doesn't seem as good but with the extra notes to tone it down, it is perfect! I love this collection so much and I can't wait to share it with all of you!

As if the photos of our Holiday Hearth Warmer weren't beautiful enough, just watch it in action! Look at those flames dance and glow!





























Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App