Bring Back My Buddy Winners Available 10/15!

 Bring Back My Buddy Winners Available 10/15!

Earlier this year, Scentsy had everyone vote for their favorite buddies to return for a limited time. The winners have been chosen and will be available on October 15th! Take a look at the winners below!


10 years ago, Scentsy released our Scentsy Buddies for the very first time! Since then, we have released over 100 snuggly friends. That is worth a celebration!

To celebrate, we opened voting in February this year to bring back 3 of your favorites for a limited time! The 3 winners are Suzie the Sloth, Eliza the Elephant and Stella the Unicorn! They will be available while supplies last, beginning October 15th. They will be $35 each and include your choice of Scent Pak. Because they are returning to celebrate their 10th anniversary, each one will have the iconic Scentsy patch on all of our buddies with its own 10th anniversary spin! 

Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below!

Let's take a better look at each of our winners!


Eliza the Elephant is absolutely darling! A signature look with Scentsy is the corduroy material on the feet and ears and sometimes other places depending on the buddy. Eliza does not disappoint with that sweet corduroy pattern in her big elephant ears! The material on her body is a gorgeous, incredibly soft rosette like pattern! She is so sweet!


Stella the Unicorn is my personal favorite, but it has nothing to do with her being a unicorn (although that is an added bonus!), but because her name is Stella! Some of you may already know this, but my daughter's name is Stella so I am a little biased! Before Stella was born, the Stella the Unicorn warmer came out. It was after we had found out the gender and chose her name so I just had to have it! That was also before I was a consultant and part of the reason I decided to join Scentsy! Stella has a gorgeous iridescent material on her feet, horn and ears! You will also find the signature Scentsy corduroy on her arms and legs! 


Suzie the Sloth is seriously too cute! I absolutely adore sloths and they come close to being my favorite animal ever, so it's no surprise I love Suzie! I absolutely adore the shaggy fur all over to match the real life sloth and the corduroy arms and legs! She is currently available in a Buddy Clip as part of our current catalog, so be sure to snag one of those as well! The Buddy Clip is pre-scented in our Go Go Mango fragrance!


In case you got wrapped up in awe and forgot already, these cuties will be available on Thursday, October 15th around noon CST! These will sell out fast, so if you are not able to be there at the launch, please send me an email at lmariedowney@gmail.com with Bring Back My Buddy in the subject line and I will snag one for you!

If you are viewing this after the release date, go to www.thescentedmermaid.com and find them under the Collections tab!








Comments

Popular Posts

Instagram

App